Registered Massage Therapy for Accident or Injury Pain | Toronto
Our Toronto Clinic for Registered Massage Therapy uses a hands-on approach and involves treatment and management of soft tissue injuries and pain.
Appointments can be booked from half and hour up to one and half hours depending on your specific needs. It is best to call ahead of time to discuss what amount of time would best suit you.
Massage therapy has many benefits some of which include reduction in pain, reduction in muscle tension, improved circulation and reduction in stress.
You don’t have to be a professional athlete to benefit from a massage. In fact, this form of therapy can help treat a wide variety of conditions for people of all ages.
Benefits of Massage
- Alleviates common aches & pains in the lower back, neck & shoulders
- Relaxes overused or strained muscles
- Increases joint flexibility and improves your overall range of motion
- Reduces the frequency of spasms and cramping
- Helps alleviate headache pain
- Promotes tissue regeneration and circulation
- Reduces stress and helps combat depression and anxiety
- Helps you prepare or recover from tough workouts
- Eases discomfort for expectant mothers and assists with labour
Contact us to schedule a 'no-obligation' appointment today to see how we can help. Same Day Appointments Available.
Core Wellness Centre,
538 St. Clair West, 2nd Floor close to Bathurst Street, Toronto, Ontario.